The Big Warsop Partnership provides a way for local people can provide recommendations in good faith as to how their local area can be improved.
A partnership of residents from within the Big Warsop area has developed a Big Local plan by talking with the community and consulting with partner agencies. The Chair of the partnership is Maddy Pritchard, who is supported by a Plan Co-ordinator, Lesley Watkins and Big Local Rep, Bill Badham, as well as a group of local residents who are members of the Partnership Group.
Our vision is to make Warsop great, by helping individuals to achieve their potential and by bringing a vibrancy and pride back to the Parish.
All parts of the Partnership structure will be guided by the following values:
- Openness, transparency and plain language
- Equality of opportunity and social inclusion
- Parity of esteem
- Respect for similarity and difference in ways of working and the rightful place of legitimate conflict in partnership
- Quality and excellence in everything we do
- Cooperation and collaboration as the basis for community wellbeing
- Supporting residents and people locally in improving their own communities
The Partnership Group
Our current partnership group is made up of the following members:
|Michael Smith||Resident||Voting Member|
|Maddy Pritchard||Resident||Chair/Voting member|
|Graham Goff||Resident||Voting member|
|Micheal Johnson||Resident||Vice Chair/Voting member|
|Dalina Brazier||Resident||Voting member|
|Trevor Hayes||Fothermill Construction||Voting member|
|Sue Stewart||Resident||Voting member|
|Albert Rhodes||Resident||Voting member|
|Andy Burgin||Resident||Voting member|
|Bill Badham||Practical Participation||Advisory non-voting Member|
|Lesley Watkins||Mansfield CVS||Advisory non-voting Member|
|Vicky Kennedy||Big Warsop||Advisory non-voting Member|
If you are interested in joining the Big Warsop Partnership, please email email@example.com and we will be in touch.