Big Warsop’s aim of establishing a community hub for local people began with a feasibility study of the proposed site (the Eastwood Depot). You can download and read the feasibility report here.
We are taking a phased approach to bring the site back into use for the people of the Warsop parish, and the first phase of refurbishment is now nearing completion.
Whilst we have secured some of the funding and have some ideas on what we think we should do first once we re-open, we will need your support to help bring the site back in to full use and start to provide services once more.
We need YOUR support in a wide range of areas such as:
- Getting sponsorship from companies for plants, equipment, resources, building materials, solar panels.
- Fund raising activities such as buy-a-brick.
- Design ideas and expertise to help landscape, architect, decorate.
- Time and effort to help with some of the labour-intensive works that will be required to get the site operational again.
- Skills such as building, plumbing, plastering, decorating, horticulture, joinery, and so on to support getting the facility completed.