The Big Warsop Partnership provides a way for local people can provide recommendations in good faith as to how their local area can be improved.
A partnership of residents from within the Big Warsop area has developed a Big Local plan by talking with the community and consulting with partner agencies. The Chair of the partnership is Michael Smith, who is supported by a Plan Co-ordinator, Lesley Watkins and Big Local Rep, Bill Badham, as well as a group of local residents who are members of the Partnership Group.
Our vision is to make Warsop great, by helping individuals to achieve their potential and by bringing a vibrancy and pride back to the Parish.
All parts of the Partnership structure will be guided by the following values:
- Openness, transparency and plain language
- Equality of opportunity and social inclusion
- Parity of esteem
- Respect for similarity and difference in ways of working and the rightful place of legitimate conflict in partnership
- Quality and excellence in everything we do
- Cooperation and collaboration as the basis for community wellbeing
- Supporting residents and people locally in improving their own communities