Creative Warsop is holding a free exhibition to showcase the creative endeavours of local residents and groups. The exhibition is open to everyone and will be held at The Shed @ The Adam Eastwood Building, Wood Street, Market Warsop, NG20 0AX on Thursday, 5 April between 1.30pm and 6.30pm.
Everyone from the community is encouraged to drop in to discover more about local craft works by local groups such as InfoTech creative learning groups, Meden School, Warsop Youth Club, the Stitch and Sew Group, Melville Court Craft Group and the Warsop British Legion.
The exhibition is an opportunity to have fun and enjoy exploring your creative side. Refreshments will be provided and there will be exhibits and activities to try, such as:
- An opportunity to find out about taking part in creative projects and a Community Sculpture for all.
- Demonstrations of local crafts, including furniture making with Phill Neale.
- A chance to have a go at making a poppy in a free workshop.
- A demonstration of environmental arts.
- A willow work demonstration from Emma Parkins.
The event has been organised by Caroline Hughes from Creative Warsop and is supported by Big Warsop and the Workers Education Association.
For more information, you can email Caroline Hughes at email@example.com.