Big Warsop are looking for an individual to support us in the co-ordination of the Big Warsop Plan. You will be one of the points of contact within the team for new funding enquiries and for signposting to support from the Big Local team and partners. We are looking for a strong administrator with excellent communication skills and a desire to get involved in helping Warsop Parish prosper.
The Delivery Plan Coordinator post is for 4 hours a week and will be based at the Big Warsop office in Warsop Town Hall. The hourly rate will be negotiated depending on experience.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong communication skills; comfortable to converse
- Attention to detail
- Minute taking, correspondence
- Assisting with Completion of forms, formal document preparation
- Microsoft office; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Attendance at monthly partnership meetings, take minutes, draft minutes for approval, circulate approved minutes and co-ordinate communication to the partnership members.
- Co-ordination, tracking and monitoring of projects sponsored by the partnership.
- Ensuring project reports and updates from funded projects are received on time and distributed to the partnership.
- Developing simple Service Level Agreements ensuring compliance with Local Trust funding requirements.
- Tracking projects to ensure they are running on track in terms of time/quality/cost and are in line with the Service Level Agreement in place.
- Managing and updating project status and budgets via use of a project tracking tool.
- Sharing information with the Big Warsop communications lead in order that stories of change are followed up, communicated and celebrated.
To apply, please send your CV and an email explaining your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org