Our Strengthening Communities theme aims to focus on these activities:
- Getting more people involved in community activities
- Increasing participation in volunteering
- Helping people develop their skills
- Strengthening community groups
- Increasing networking and partnership working between groups
- Developing community projects and events
- Continuing to develop the Community Hub
- Improving communications with local people
- Increasing investment in Warsop Parish
- Supporting vulnerable people in the Parish to gain expert help and advice
Agreed investment in the current plan is:
Community Chest – £10,000 over two years (visit the Community Chest page for more information).
Good Ideas Pot – £50,000 over two years (visit the Good Ideas Pot page for more information).
Warsop Carnival – £8,000 over two years (visit the Warsop Carnival page for more information).
Community Hub Resource – £30,000 over two years
Strengthening Communities Programme – £70,000 over two years